ROWL fantasy hentai ROWL fantasy hentai

I'll start off with the animation, it's good...not sure what else to say, except for the lack of shading, which by the way I saw you address in the description, so I can understand. The voice acting's not as bad as people have said. I mean it's not amazing, but it's not awful. And to find voice actors for this type of stuff, (with a limited budget mind you), isn't easy to say the least. So, I'd have to say, for an adult cartoon with a limited budget, it's pretty damn competent.
Also, I have one question, how the hell do you get a 16 year old male voice actor?!
Is that even legal?

pinoytoons responds:

hmm,.. never knew he/she we're 16 year old . interesting topic O_O

The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

Why was this so damn funny?

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

Follow your dream Zone-Tan. Follow your dream.......

Zoinks Zoinks

Your sense of humor never ceases to amaze me......And that's why I love it.

Hamburger Moon Hamburger Moon

.....And this got no awards....WHY?......

Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

Am I the only one that noticed the falling mammoths in the background?

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Personally, I think this is your best uploaded animation up-to-date because this one seems to be the one with the most movement involved when compared to your other uploaded videos here on Newgrounds. And that is what I love to see in your animations. You have a different animation style compared to other animators on Newgrounds, your animation's are smooth.
That's my favorite thing about your videos and I'm looking forward to more of them.

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

I loved the animation but I have one question Zone.
"Since Stamper made a vocal appearance in this animation, does that mean you'll have vocal interviews with other popular animators, (Like Egoraptor or Oney) all the time or every once and a while?"
I know a lot of people would sure find it interesting if you kept inviting other popular animator's/artist's (Like TheShadling) for vocal interview appearances. I know I'd absolutely love it.