It's A Beautiful World It's A Beautiful World

I liked it. The art wasn't great, but it wasn't awful. The story seems to have a lot of influence from The Last of Us, which wouldn't bother me so much if the whole "affections for my daughter can be projected onto this other human being" wasn't so similar. There were so many backgrounds that I feel like are screenshots of scenery from the game. It really makes me want to ask. How much of The Last of Us influenced your story? Also, the scenery of the carousel and Hikari City, were they drawn by you? 'Cause if they were, they were good. Mai was decent enough a character to care about and Leon was okay as well. Though I think he says "shit" too much and he could use a bit more variety with curse words. Music was good, nice and calm. Didn't get annoyed or tired by it.
-As for typos I only spotted one where they ran away from the other androids and Leon said his backpack was "full shit" instead of "full of shit."

Dark06Star responds:

I actually started working on this game before playing TLOU and I myself was surprised with some of the similarities in the story. And as for the backgrounds I did indeed use the camera screenshot option thingy while playing TLOU to use in this game... because I am not really good at drawing backgrounds :/. The amusement park and Hikari city I actually ordered them from someone online, I told him how I wanted it to look and bought them.. I am thinking of working with the same guy some more and replace all the backgrounds with original ones and update it here and upload it on steam as well.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

" A Nigerian princess wants to..."
"GIVE ME ALL HER PEACE?!"
I fucking laughed so hard. I really like this game. It's fun, entertaining, and it provides a quite a bit of a challenge.