All 12 art Reviews

The Kishin The Kishin

You know, seeing this makes me a little sad knowing that the manga had recently ended. It was actually the first anime-based show I legitimately loved. Sorry, didn't mean to sound like an old man. The drawing is awesome, can't really provide any critique. It fits in perfectly.

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

Lol, quite alright! It's rare to find a series and a manga that are both equally fun to be interested in~!

~Khita

Black Widow Black Widow

'Nice?' Dude, it's awesome! Granted the thing around her wrist seems a bit odd, I still gotta say I love it. I never really see very much Black Widow art in the portal which is surprising.
You'd think that a busty woman wearing a tight leather suit would be more popular.
By the way, I love the shading! You should do tests like these more often.

bocodamondo responds:

haha yeah, i guess... i'll try to improve this shading on photoshop. im pretty sure there, it will look waay better

neira the princess largeness neira the princess largeness

It retains your style, but the fingers on her right hand seem off. Also, her right leg seems like it's connecting too close to her upper body and the darker hair lines that are on top of her hair, (to the right of the crease), seem a bit excessive.
Forgive me if I sound pretentious, I just thought I should provide some constructive criticism that I hope will help you with any future artwork you may have in mind.

bocodamondo responds:

neh is ok . thanks

Mary (Horizon) Mary (Horizon)

You really don't have to put a lot of detail in a drawing for it to be good. Sometimes I think some things with less detail look better. I'm actually glad you didn't slave over it because I feel your work has its own style when done this way. To put it bluntly, I love it and I love your work. I hope to continue to see more from you. Again, nice job man!

eonhite responds:

Oh wow, thanks a lot! I'll do my best not to disappoint!

Ashes of Babel - Want Some? Ashes of Babel - Want Some?

Nobody can say 'no' to an adorable face like that.

DeliciousOrange responds:

She's certainly quite endearing.

Gensokyo Fusion Chicken Gensokyo Fusion Chicken

Oh God. Imagine if you ordered this.
"Here's the meal you ordered, sir."
"Thank y-WAIT WHAT THE FUCK!"

Loli PB Loli PB

Aww, she's precious.

Tiny Aionne Tiny Aionne

Goddammit! Why must you always draw such adorable girls! Every time I see a new drawing of yours, 90% of the time I go, "Daaw! She's cute!"

Chie II Chie II

Dude.... I think this is a little too much. Even for you, man.

Jcdr responds:

This is pretty much the absolute limit I draw :)

Chichiruno Day Chichiruno Day

I cannot explain how hard I laughed when I slowly scrolled down to see two fucking huge scoops of ice cream fall out of her shirt and onto the ground. And that awkward look on her face at bottom is just icing on the cake. I Love It!