ROWL fantasy hentai ROWL fantasy hentai

I'll start off with the animation, it's good...not sure what else to say, except for the lack of shading, which by the way I saw you address in the description, so I can understand. The voice acting's not as bad as people have said. I mean it's not amazing, but it's not awful. And to find voice actors for this type of stuff, (with a limited budget mind you), isn't easy to say the least. So, I'd have to say, for an adult cartoon with a limited budget, it's pretty damn competent.
Also, I have one question, how the hell do you get a 16 year old male voice actor?!
Is that even legal?

pinoytoons responds:

hmm,.. never knew he/she we're 16 year old . interesting topic O_O

The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

Why was this so damn funny?

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

Follow your dream Zone-Tan. Follow your dream.......

It's A Beautiful World It's A Beautiful World

I liked it. The art wasn't great, but it wasn't awful. The story seems to have a lot of influence from The Last of Us, which wouldn't bother me so much if the whole "affections for my daughter can be projected onto this other human being" wasn't so similar. There were so many backgrounds that I feel like are screenshots of scenery from the game. It really makes me want to ask. How much of The Last of Us influenced your story? Also, the scenery of the carousel and Hikari City, were they drawn by you? 'Cause if they were, they were good. Mai was decent enough a character to care about and Leon was okay as well. Though I think he says "shit" too much and he could use a bit more variety with curse words. Music was good, nice and calm. Didn't get annoyed or tired by it.
-As for typos I only spotted one where they ran away from the other androids and Leon said his backpack was "full shit" instead of "full of shit."

Dark06Star responds:

I actually started working on this game before playing TLOU and I myself was surprised with some of the similarities in the story. And as for the backgrounds I did indeed use the camera screenshot option thingy while playing TLOU to use in this game... because I am not really good at drawing backgrounds :/. The amusement park and Hikari city I actually ordered them from someone online, I told him how I wanted it to look and bought them.. I am thinking of working with the same guy some more and replace all the backgrounds with original ones and update it here and upload it on steam as well.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

" A Nigerian princess wants to..."
"GIVE ME ALL HER PEACE?!"
I fucking laughed so hard. I really like this game. It's fun, entertaining, and it provides a quite a bit of a challenge.

The Kishin The Kishin

You know, seeing this makes me a little sad knowing that the manga had recently ended. It was actually the first anime-based show I legitimately loved. Sorry, didn't mean to sound like an old man. The drawing is awesome, can't really provide any critique. It fits in perfectly.

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

Lol, quite alright! It's rare to find a series and a manga that are both equally fun to be interested in~!

~Khita

Black Widow Black Widow

'Nice?' Dude, it's awesome! Granted the thing around her wrist seems a bit odd, I still gotta say I love it. I never really see very much Black Widow art in the portal which is surprising.
You'd think that a busty woman wearing a tight leather suit would be more popular.
By the way, I love the shading! You should do tests like these more often.

bocodamondo responds:

haha yeah, i guess... i'll try to improve this shading on photoshop. im pretty sure there, it will look waay better

neira the princess largeness neira the princess largeness

It retains your style, but the fingers on her right hand seem off. Also, her right leg seems like it's connecting too close to her upper body and the darker hair lines that are on top of her hair, (to the right of the crease), seem a bit excessive.
Forgive me if I sound pretentious, I just thought I should provide some constructive criticism that I hope will help you with any future artwork you may have in mind.

bocodamondo responds: